Add-on User Notes

enivid

Hello!

I need an add-on that would implement a system of user notes for all forum members. The aim of the system is to let users to keep a short custom note about any other user. The best implementation of this system that I know of is in the LiveJournal social network engine. vBulletin has a sort of user notes system but it is not very comfortable in use. The one I need should be simple and easy to use - 1 or 2 clicks to set/change the note for a user, see the current note on hover.

Please let me know how much would it cost and how long will it take. I prefer to pay via Skrill, but can also pay via PayPal.

As I understand, that's a different thing. The notepad add-on is used to store general notes (like snippets). What I need is the ability for users to attach notes to other users. E.g. I know that Mary is a troll, and Bob is a helpful coder, but I tend to forget it because there are thousands active users, so I can just add a note to Mary: "Annoying troll", and to Bob: "Nice coder". Only I will see those notes, they will be invisible to Mary, Bob, and other users. Each users would be able to store their own notes about any other user.

We too need something like this, where users can make notes about other users, only visible to the author and admins.
@enivid is this what you mean?

@ForumCube will you be releasing this as I am interested too?

I might have memory issues but there's a XF development tutorial going step by step on how to make this, and the add-on being sold for $12 looks exactly like that one. Even if it isn't, why not just follow that tut (I think he put a compiled version at the end).

Top Bottom