Not a bug User name CSS does not work

Tealk

Affected version
Hi,

i have created a group "banned" which should use the user name css but unfortunately only uses a part of it.

1513931295277.webp

1513931299199.webp

Is that true for any instances of the username, or just in certain places? Which page/section were you inspecting when you took that screengrab?

99%, this and your previous bug report (https://xenforo.com/community/threads/group-user-title-does-not-override.139592/) are down to the display styling priority. Only the highest applies.

Note that the banned strike through is independent of any group things. It's something we only show to moderators. If you are adding users to a banned group, then that styling would be applied globally, but it follows the display styling rules. Given that you have a value of 0 here, it's very likely that's the cause.

Nothing in XF changes the primary group, so unless you're manually doing this, any automated system always adds additional user groups, so the user would be in at least 2 groups.

The CSS you highlighted isn't related to user group styling. It's something we apply to all banned users (to moderators).

hmm i dont know why but the user was a banned user
verry strange because i only use the group to ban users
this problem has been solved but the other is still there.
Thank you

Last edited:
Top Bottom