User Manual for Moderators?

SgtSpike

I looked for a while, but couldn't find this. One of my new moderators is looking for an instruction manual for moderation tools. You know, things like, how to move a thread, how to delete a post, etc. I know that it's pretty easy to figure these things out, but thought it would be nice if I could point him to a user manual for moderators, if such thing exists.

Please let me know!

Or make a screencast of your own and publish it in a private Mod/Team/Staff forum or Personal Conversation.
May help your specific niches, could help their work flow, gives a voice to your team, personalises your install and their experience.
Just a thought.

I created a thread for our site staff, with screenshots and examples, explaining how all the various moderator functions work.

We have a moderator manual available for download on Admin Extra. It's set up for 1.0.4 currently but we do have a 1.1 geared up ready for when we need it ;)

When we release the 1.1 version I may post it in the Resources area on here :)

Awesome work. Is it ok if I link to the manual on the xenfans section?

If you'd like to. The link may change in the next few weeks as we're having a bit of a sort out. There are changes ahead.

And, of course, if there are any mistakes, anyone is free to point them out. I was the only proof reader and I do occasionally miss my own errors!

Although I have to admit to being surprised you're asking, since last time we spoke you were... shall we say.. .less than civil.

Top Bottom