A how to manual for administrators and moderators?

80sDude

Is there such a thing I plan on having quite a few administrators and moderators and was wondering if there’s some kind of how to guide available? Sitting there and a creating one would take me weeks to do. Just curious. Thanks

That does nothing lol. I need how to’s for my staff. Already most of them are completely overwhelmed.

Yeah I see that. I’m surprised XF never did something like that. You would think something like that would be the normal.

Is there such a thing I plan on having quite a few administrators and moderators and was wondering if there’s some kind of how to guide available? Sitting there and a creating one would take me weeks to do. Just curious. Thanks
I know this doesn’t help you right now as it’s not done yet. But I needed the same thing for my staff. I decided to make a YouTube video series that explains these things in newbie friendly language. I will try to remember to share them with you when I finish.

What do you seek in that documentation? How to setup stuff?

I do a lot of forum software comparisons on my blog, and have been thinking to create ACP documentations for XF and other softwares.

Top Bottom