User list washed out when searching 2.2.15

BasilFawlty

Affected version
I just renewed my license and made a big jump by upgrading from 2.2.5 to v 2.2.15. I like to do searches for all users who's status is still "awaiting email confirmation" so I can send them a follow up email reminding them to verify their email.

Anyway, after the upgrade, I find that when I do any search from the admin panel for members in a user state other than "valid" the list comes up all washed out looking. Doing a search for all valid members it looks normal. This didn't do the with 2.2.5. I did try to search for this issue and didn't find it. Samples screen shots (with emails blurred):

Doing a search for User State= Valid and the avatars and names look normal:
Screenshot_2024-06-02_at_7_10_52 PM.webp

Doing a search for any other state (this is a search for "awaiting email confirmation") the avatars and names look all washed out. Functionally they still work - I can click a name and it takes my to that profile.

Any ideas where the problem might be?

Search for members awaiting email confirmation:
Screenshot_2024-06-02_at_7_12_14 PM.webp

They are users who don't have a valid user state:
View attachment 303598
Yes, I know that. But on my previous version that were not all washed out like that. I have cataracts and would prefer to have the listing be normal looking. Is this something that was changed by design since version 2.2.5? Is there a way to make the names look more clear so these old eyes can read it better?

Back
Top Bottom