XF 1.2 User info and post bit not even

Tarynjh

I am slightly anal about this so it might be something completely stupid to complain about, but when I'm viewing posts on my site, the user info area and the post bit do not show up evenly. Sometimes the user info is a mile long while the post is short, or the post is a mile long and the user info is hardly noticeable. I feel like I'm not explaining this very well, so a perfect example can be found here.

Is there a mod or some kind of coding I can add to make both of these match in height so that the fluidity of the threads stays intact?

I must of misunderstood what you wanted, the previous screenshot showed the message container with a background but the message text with a colored background. I assumed you wanted that color gone(which is my style property fix)

I must of misunderstood what you wanted, the previous screenshot showed the message container with a background but the message text with a colored background. I assumed you wanted that color gone(which is my style property fix)
I want this:
screenshot_2-png.52098

But when i add this in EXTRA.css:

Code:
. MessageList. Un message {
background: url ("@ imagePath / XenForo / gradients / message grad.png") repeat-x défilement en bas au centre # E6DFD8;
frontière: 1px solid # C0B8B2 importante;
border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px;
box-shadow: 0 8px 6px-6px # C5C5C5;
margin-bottom: 15px;
padding-left: 10px;
padding-right: 10px;}

I have this:
screenshot_15-png.60874

Top Bottom