XF 2.2 user group promotions

gabtww

Hi! Is there a way to attach an icon / banner to user group promotions? I have managed to do it with groups, but not with user group promotions.
I need it so that when users are "promoted" automatically they become part of a group. Thanks!

Solution
That's the user group promotion page.

User groups are available at admin.php?user-groups/.

Click on the group name on that page to edit it.

1617483975379.webp
Can you clarify what you mean by "attach an icon / banner to user group promotions".

The promotion is just a function which promotes/demotes members into/from user groups.

Hi there! Thanks for answering, I will try to be more precise (if something is misspelled I apologize since my English is bad) I would like to know if there is a way to associate an icon / banner to the different promoted user groups. I can put images to the groups of "registered, moderator, administrator" but I can't find a way for the users that belong to User group promotions
have a banner that appears under their name.
I need this because as users "rank up" (ranks associated with User Group Promotions) I would like the banner to change.
That is, my idea is that everyone is in the "registered" group but as they write more messages, they change to a promoted group and that each promoted group has a different banner. I don't know if I have explained myself or if this can really be done.
Thanks again, greetings.

You can add a banner to any user group.

Just enter the banner title and select the styling.

The display styling priority value should be higher than the Registered user group so the banner from the promoted user group takes precedence.

Thanks for answering and excuse my ignorance. In the primary group I have options to be able to name the group, change the color of the label, use css ... But in the secondary groups I do not find the option to modify or css, nor to put a label on it. How do i do it? In the secondary group these are the options that I have: and none is to modify the style or the css:

cap2.JPG

Again excuse my ignorance and thank you for your time.

That's the user group promotion page.

User groups are available at admin.php?user-groups/.

Click on the group name on that page to edit it.

1617483975379.webp

Solution
Top Bottom