XF 1.5 User group promotions - how to replace one with another?

jacko

I have two promotions set up:

+5 years
+10 years

Each of those promotions is adding users that have been registered for over 5/10 years to their respective user groups.
Both promotions work as expected but I'd like to make users that are under +10 years promotion (group) to be removed from +5 years promotion (group).

I added this new rule to my +5 years promotion, but that doesn't seem to affect users that are already promoted:

Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 11.18.33.webp

Effectively users that were registered for over 10 years belong to two user groups (and two promotions):

Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 11.20.48.webp

Please suggest a solution that will remove +10 years users from +5 years group/promotion. Thanks!

Promotions (and demotions) only apply to recently active members.

If the criteria are correct, they will be promoted/demoted the next time they log in.

You can rebuild it for all users now in Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild User Group Promotions

You can rebuild it for all users now in Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild User Group Promotions
That worked perfectly. I actually did that yesterday, but obviously I had to run it twice. The first time it applied +10 years promotion. The second time I run it it applied +5 years demotion for users belonging to +10 years group. Thanks! :)

Top Bottom