User group icons

User group icons 1.0.2

No permission to download

Gardolir

Gardolir submitted a new resource:

Group icons - Add icons to your groups and show them in posts, member tooltip and profile

With this simple add-on you can add specific image to each group:

View attachment 234751

Icons will be displayed in posts:

View attachment 234749

In member tooltip:
View attachment 234750

In member profile:

View attachment 234752

You can customize the add-on with some options:

View attachment 234748

Add-on includes Russian translation.

Read more about this resource...

Can you add a feature for custom user fields? For example after each custom user field add a icon section and if admin define it, show it in postbit in next row separately

This is excellent, but I found one problem.

One of my forums has 29 different usergroups, most are to register them in private subforums.

I am only using this add-on for 3 of those groups.

It worked great until I edited one of the groups that would not normally have an icon. After I saved the (non related) changes, it now shows a broken image on posts. I do not have an image specified for this group. If I hover over the broken image, it tells me the usergroup name.

I tried putting an image in and it displayed, but I would prefer there to be no image for this group (or any others where I did not specify an image)

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

1603650664587.png

Yes, I have it very large right now at 88 pixels, while testing. The image above is 88 also, with transparent padding.

Thank you for any advice
Rhody

Anyone have a mechanism to hyperlink the icons? I'd like users to be able to click the group icon and be taken to a defined page for that $post.user_id
For example, a group icon for resources, and when clicked the user is taken to the post users listing of resources, eg. /resources/authors/abc.123/

Top Bottom