user email confirmation default template

Recolance

I've been messing with the user_email_confirmation template when I later realized there was no button to revert to default -.-

Coould someone provide me with the default template here. Like the whole template not just HTML body.

I basically need HTML Body, Subject, Template name, Plain Text body, Addon... the whole deal.

Thanks a bunch!

The email template?

Code:
user_email_confirmation

Code:
{xen:phrase user_email_confirmation_subject, "boardTitle={$boardTitle}"}

Code:
{xen:phrase user_email_confirmation_body_text,
	"username={$user.username}",
	"board_title={$boardTitle}",
	"confirm_link={xen:link 'canonical:account-confirmation/email', $user, 'c={$confirmation.confirmation_key}'}"
}

Code:
<p style="margin-top: 0">{xen:phrase user_email_confirmation_body_html,
	'username={$user.username}',
	'board=<a href="{xen:link canonical:index}" style="color: #176093; text-decoration: none">{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</a>'}</p>

<h2 style="font-size: 18pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 10px 0"><a href="{xen:link 'canonical:account-confirmation/email', $user, 'c={$confirmation.confirmation_key}'}" style="color: #176093; text-decoration: none">{xen:link 'canonical:account-confirmation/email', $user, 'c={$confirmation.confirmation_key}'}</a></h2>

<p>{xen:phrase thanks_for_registering}<br />
{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</p>

Note that the email templates are overwritten by the defaults when you upgrade XenForo, or when you run /install to rebuild the master data.

Top Bottom