1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

user email confirmation default template

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Recolance, May 16, 2013.

1. Recolance

Recolance Member

I've been messing with the user_email_confirmation template when I later realized there was no button to revert to default -.-

Coould someone provide me with the default template here. Like the whole template not just HTML body.

I basically need HTML Body, Subject, Template name, Plain Text body, Addon... the whole deal.

Thanks a bunch!

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The email template?

Code:
    user_email_confirmation

Code:
    {xen:phrase user_email_confirmation_subject, "boardTitle={$boardTitle}"}

Code:
    {xen:phrase user_email_confirmation_body_text,
    	"username={$user.username}",
    	"board_title={$boardTitle}",
    	"confirm_link={xen:link 'canonical:account-confirmation/email', $user, 'c={$confirmation.confirmation_key}'}"
    }

Code:
    <p style="margin-top: 0">{xen:phrase user_email_confirmation_body_html,
    	'username={$user.username}',
    	'board=<a href="{xen:link canonical:index}" style="color: #176093; text-decoration: none">{$xenOptions.boardTitle}</a>'}</p>

<h2 style="font-size: 18pt; font-weight: normal; margin: 10px 0"><a href="{xen:link 'canonical:account-confirmation/email', $user, 'c={$confirmation.confirmation_key}'}" style="color: #176093; text-decoration: none">{xen:link 'canonical:account-confirmation/email', $user, 'c={$confirmation.confirmation_key}'}</a></h2>

<p>{xen:phrase thanks_for_registering}<br />
    {$xenOptions.boardTitle}</p>

Note that the email templates are overwritten by the defaults when you upgrade XenForo, or when you run /install to rebuild the master data.