1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not a Bug User Delete Error

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by roypdx, Jul 22, 2013.

1. roypdx

roypdx New Member

I'm running Xenforo 1.1.5, upon attempting to delete a user I keep getting the same message. I'm unsure as to what it means and don't see any server error logs.

"The server responded with an error. The error message is in the JavaScript console."

I've tried this on a bunch of users, and cannot delete any of them.
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

What is the error in the JavaScript console (usually F12 in your browser).
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Disable all add-ons and try again.

Check the console messages using a browser inspection tool, such as Firebug.
  4. roypdx

roypdx New Member

I loaded firebug, and tried it while watching the console. It references "Simple Forms", I disabled the add-on and can now delete. Thanks for showing me how to see the console messages.

XenForo.FilterList [input#ctrl_filter.textCtrl]
    XenForo.init() 16ms. jQuery 1.5.2/1.2.6-dev
    OverlayLoader for admin.php?users/blancheda.307/delete
    GET http://www.lomgaming.com/XEN/admin.php?users/blanc...1cd50a705719bd0ecd2a208c217d0&_xfResponseType=json
    200 OK
    PHP <br /> <b>Fatal error</b>:  Call to undefined method LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Model_Response::reassignUserResponses() in <b>/home/lomgaming/lomgaming.com/XEN/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/DataWriter/User.php</b> on line <b>20</b><br />
  5. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The issue appears to be with your LiquidPro addon. You should contact the author for support.