User Badges

George Talbot

Hi all, I am fairly new to XenForo so I dont know that much. I have been looking around for a description how to add some badges (Image with a description next to it) to go below the users avatar when posting and on their profile.

For example, I need to make a donator Icon with an Image of Money and I also need to create a License Badge.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to a tutorial or give some advice?

Any responses would be much appreciated. Apologies if this thread already exists, I just havent found it.

Hmmm not sure if this is what I am looking for, I dont want to have multiple ranks, I just want registered members to be able to have extra badges applied to them if they donate or if they get a license.

So, if they donate or get a license, you can add them to a new usergroup and that usergroup can have the markup and/or image next to their username added.

So, if they donate or get a license, you can add them to a new usergroup and that usergroup can have the markup and/or image next to their username added.
Seems like Xenforo, maybe all forum software, relies to heavily on UserGroups ?
Groups are best for Permissions.
There shouldn't be a need for "Has Badge", "Has Purple Badge", "Allowed Animated Avatar" groups.

Top Bottom