User Activity by Xon

User Activity by Xon 2.13.1

No permission to download
Xon updated User Activity by Xon with a new update entry:

2.8.0 - Styling maintenance update

• Add hourly cron configuration to ensure mysql backend is reliably pruned
  • Fix case where extra whitespace would exist between usernames
  • Fix case where the date would flash up next to the username briefly as javascript was loading,
  • Cleanup & simplify styling to be more inline with XF base styling
    • Ensure Typography is consistent throughout various phrases
    • Remove most style properties due to css simplification, edit the template...

Read the rest of this update entry...

After upgrade to 2.8 from 2.7, online users widget style changed. Before, title was bigger and including the online user and guest count in the title. Can i switch to that format back ? @Xon

@Xon
After the update !
The addition has a problem and does not support the names it contains ( ♦ - ✸ - ♡ - ⍣ )
Any name it contains ( ♦ - ✸ - ♡ - ⍣ )Blocking forum or topic
Please solve the problem

Thank you

Can anyone tell me how I can sort the user list alphabetically please?
That isn't supported.

@Xon
After the update !
The addition has a problem and does not support the names it contains ( ♦ - ✸ - ♡ - ⍣ )
Any name it contains ( ♦ - ✸ - ♡ - ⍣ )Blocking forum or topic
Please solve the problem

Thank you

Please provide a screenshot of what isn't working. This just uses standard XF username rendering, and transports usernames around as unicode

I have a problem with the phrases.
I don't even know which phrase is used by the add-on because phrases with the name "RainDD_UA_" are mixed up with "svUA" and "SV_UA_" only "UA_" or just "sv".
A colorful mess where you no longer know what, now where you are responsible for what. :unsure:

Btw.
Where is the Phrase for User Total (Members/Guests) in Footer?
1603352624476.png

Ok, got it. It is no more visible in AddonPhrases for "UserActivity", it's here, in the global phrase "online_now_x_members_y_guests_z" o_O🤪🥴

Last edited:
I have a problem with the phrases.
I don't even know which phrase is used by the add-on because phrases with the name "RainDD_UA_" are mixed up with "svUA" and "SV_UA_" only "UA_" or just "sv".
A colorful mess where you no longer know what, now where you are responsible for what. :unsure:
This add-on has it's roots in an old XF1 add-on and things got ported and patched up as needed. And has had 4-5 different coders hack at it.

Welcome to the horrors/wonders of legacy code.

Btw.
Where is the Phrase for User Total (Members/Guests) in Footer?
View attachment 238145

Ok, got it. It is no more visible in AddonPhrases for "UserActivity", it's here, in the global phrase "online_now_x_members_y_guests_z" o_O🤪🥴
I'ld recommend looking at template modifications & templates owned by an add-on when trying to find this stuff. No really other way todo it.

hi @Xon
I am trying to translate this add-on, but there are words for which I cannot find phrases
  • Thread List
  • Thread View
  • Sticky Thread List
  • Index Page Forums
  • Index Page Categories
  • Forum List
  • Category View
  • Elastic Search Essential's Similar Threads (in thread)
  • Sub forum List
  • Find New Threads
  • Watched Forum List
  • Watched Thread List
  • Conversation List

Those look to be part of the svUADisplayCounts option which doesn't have it's descriptions phrased

Hello
Wholesale errors and we can not enter the topics nor reply

Code:
XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1205]: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228
XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 77
XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/addons/SV/UserActivity/Repository/UserActivity.php at line 284
SV\UserActivity\Repository\UserActivity->_updateSessionActivityFallback() in src/addons/SV/UserActivity/Repository/UserActivity.php at line 375
SV\UserActivity\Repository\UserActivity->updateSessionActivity() in src/addons/SV/UserActivity/Repository/UserActivity.php at line 770
SV\UserActivity\Repository\UserActivity->flushTrackViewerUsageBuffer() in src/addons/SV/UserActivity/XF/Repository/SessionActivity.php at line 33
SV\UserActivity\XF\Repository\SessionActivity->updateSessionActivity() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractController.php at line 82
XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController->updateSessionActivity() in src/XF/Pub/Controller/AbstractController.php at line 42
XF\Pub\Controller\AbstractController->postDispatchType() in src/addons/SV/UserActivity/UserCountActivityInjector.php at line 19
SV\UserActivity\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->postDispatchType() in src/XF/Mvc/Controller.php at line 287
XF\Mvc\Controller->postDispatch() in src/addons/SV/UserActivity/UserActivityInjector.php at line 69
SV\UserActivity\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->postDispatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 383
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2300
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 465
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

Top Bottom