URJET sold out to Homepage Universe?

I'm 5 years late to the party, but I just left homepageuniverse.com as well, my xenforo forum was running beyond slow when I was with Homepage Unvierse. I used to be with them since 2010 and when they were called UrlJet, fantastic company, but since they sold to Homepage Universe their service turned to crap, I literally had to explain to one support person from India 5 times that I was not able to access the xenforo admin panel that it was timing out, he did not understand what I was saying.

Last edited:
I'm 5 years late to the party, but I just left homepageuniverse.com as well, my xenforo forum was running beyond slow when I was with Homepage Unvierse. I used to be with them since 2010 and when they were called UrlJet, fantastic company, but since they sold to Homepage Universe their service turned to crap, I literally had to explain to one support person from India 5 times that I was not able to access the xenforo admin panel that it was timing out, he did not understand what I was saying.

Who did you move to?

I'm still with Homepage Universe but the support is getting bad. I've had a ticket open since yesterday morning and my users are basically DOA and their urgency and response is just... not good.

Who did you move to?

I'm still with Homepage Universe but the support is getting bad. I've had a ticket open since yesterday morning and my users are basically DOA and their urgency and response is just... not good.
I went with Vultr.com my hosting is costing me the same amount, there was quite a bit of set up. But @Slavik knocked it out of the park for a VERY fair price.

Top Bottom