XF 1.3 Urgent Help, accidentally deleted a key folder / file

sycoinc

I accidentally miss clicked and went 'delete file' instead of 'backup folder' in my ftp and deleted part of the libraries/zend folder now my xenforo website is not accessible.

I am unable to get the files to re download them and install as the licence being used is of a partner in my business who is currently not contactable for a week.

We have not any backups as I was going to be creating one today so this is a big issue... Is there any way to resolve this as all the files 'seem' to be in the locations needed but i had the delete run for about 10 seconds before realizing what i did.

ANY HELP GREATFUL!

So uploading the files from the link above wont work?... if not guess I am waiting for my friend who's licence it is to get back so i can get the updated files off him due to my licence being expired and at 1.2 version :/

Seems the install of the files actually got my site working as it was again, not sure if there would be any outlying issues if there were edits in the xenforo zend files however.

Thanks to the both of you, you are life savers

The only option would be to reupload the files from a zip downloaded from the customer area.
This is why you should have a couple of different backup plans or even an off site or third party system in place. You just never know what will go wrong.

Top Bottom