XF 1.2 Upgraded forum, running into errors & styling issue

WhoIsDo

Hello,

After upgrading from 1.1.5 to 1.2.0, I've run into a few errors. The first error is what I'm receiving in the admin panel:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 228
  6. TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 431
  7. XenForo_Model_Template->getOutdatedTemplates() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php at line 26
  8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home4/**********/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13
The second issue that I'm running into is that my style has the sidebar on the left side instead of the right, and the style (forum_list) just doesn't look right in general. Inside of the actual thread looks mostly fine, but the "post a reply" box doesn't have any of the buttons to format your post. Help? I've messed up my forum quite a bit!

Hello,

After upgrading from 1.1.5 to 1.2.0, I've run into a few errors. The first error is what I'm receiving in the admin panel:

Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'template_map.template_final' in 'field list
  1. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in TMS/Model/Template.php at line 228
  2. TMS_Model_Template->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 431
  3. The second issue that I'm running into is that my style has the sidebar on the left side instead of the right, and the style (forum_list) just doesn't look right in general. Inside of the actual thread looks mostly fine, but the "post a reply" box doesn't have any of the buttons to format your post. Help? I've messed up my forum quite a bit!
First thing... are you running a 1.2 compatible version of TMS? If not, that will cause you some major problems.
Second... is this a custom style? And if so, has the author updated it for 1.2 compatibility?

Last edited:
Thanks for that information, Tracy & Brogan. The only issue I seem to be having now is that my "post reply" box doesn't have any of the images for the icons.

Thanks for that information, Tracy & Brogan. The only issue I seem to be having now is that my "post reply" box doesn't have any of the images for the icons.
I'm using the Black Responsive theme that has been upgraded to 1.2.
If you are referring to the editor, then you have the old 1.1.5 < icons.png in the styles/default/xenforo/editor location (or in the custom style location in the /editor directory).

Top Bottom