1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Mark Hansen, Dec 6, 2013.

1. Mark Hansen

Mark Hansen New Member

Can I start with the $140 version and then upgrade to the branding-removal version later for an additional $110, or do I have pay $250 more to get branding-removal.

Would like to try it out at $140 and if we and our users like it, then upgrade to the branding-removal version.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Yes, branding removal can be purchased at any time.

it is an additional $250.
  3. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

It would be an extra $250 even if you got it with the license now :)
  4. Mark Hansen

Mark Hansen New Member

Got it. Entry point is $140. Other pricing is all in addition to the $140 base product.
  5. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Yes. Bear in mind that if you purchase official add-ons, they add to your yearly renewal cost as well.
  6. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

Is it possible not to renew some add-ons, but renew the software?
  7. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

No. You would have to cancel the addons.
  8. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Possible as Liam pointed out.
    If you ever need it again then have to buy it again.
  9. Moshe1010

Moshe1010 Well-Known Member

There is something that doesn't make sense though.
    I've bought a renewal upgrade 2 years in advance for the forum + ES. Then I purchased the resource manager, and it shows the same renewal date for all 3, although I bought all 3 at different times.

So basically people can purchase only the forum rewal for $40 for 3 years in advance ($120), then purchase ES+resource manager and get 3 years of updates for "free" ($75 value).
    Claudio likes this.