XF 1.2 Upgrade to 1.2.5 problem

adrian4ever

When I try to upgrade to 1.2.5 I get this error, can anybody help me or let me know what is going on??

Server Error
Invalid data writer 'XenForo_DataWriter_CronEntry' specified

1. XenForo_DataWriter::create() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 563
  2. XenForo_Model_Cron->importCronEntriesAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/Cron.php at line 531
  3. XenForo_Model_Cron->importCronDevelopmentXml() in XenForo/Deferred/ImportMasterData.php at line 32
  4. XenForo_Deferred_ImportMasterData->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 61
  5. XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 252
  6. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 386
  7. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 312
  8. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runByUniqueKey() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Abstract.php at line 34
  9. XenForo_Install_Controller_Abstract->_manualDeferredRunner() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 216
  10. XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home3/xxxx/public_html/mysite/install/index.php at line 18

Perhaps a missing or bad file. I suggest re-uploading the 1.2.5 files and running the upgrade again (visit /install). There is no harm in running the upgrade multiple times.

I re-uploaded the files three times because my FTP disconnects every 10 minutes and does not finish the job, I think the problem is my host not even the official page loads correctly and my site OMG! takes a minimum of 1 minute to load, the funny thing is that my internet works fine in the whole web, except my sites and my host page... what do you think the problem is @Jake Bunce ? Thanks !

I upgraded to 1.2.5 and I no longer have the problem, the only way to make it happen was using a different internet services and filezilla , don't understand why my Verizon wireless services can't connect properly to my site to my FTP and to my hosting page... that's weird.. don't now if its a problem with my wireless service or something that my host did... but my site and my hosting page won't load normal using my wireless services...
Thanks for your help @Jake Bunce ..

Top Bottom