XF 1.5 Upgrade Tier - Help

Seven7

I want to have two upgrades.
I do NOT want the second upgrade available until the FIRST one is purchased. How could I do this?

The upgrade system in XF doesn't handle that (only the opposite: preventing purchase of another upgrade when one has been purchased), so it would require an add-on or custom development.

The upgrade system in XF doesn't handle that (only the opposite: preventing purchase of another upgrade when one has been purchased), so it would require an add-on or custom development.
So I can't prevent registered users from buying certain things?
Is there a plugin for this already?

You can only disable purchasing based on another upgrade being purchased. I'm not generally familiar with the functionality of add-ons in the resource manager so I can't easily comment if there's one that does what you want..

You can only disable purchasing based on another upgrade being purchased. I'm not generally familiar with the functionality of add-ons in the resource manager so I can't easily comment if there's one that does what you want..
So I cannot disable certain non-purchased groups from upgrading to a certain one?

Top Bottom