XF 1.5 Upgrade Stuck

popowich

My only recently change was moving to HTTPS

When running the upgrade URL it's stuck on a link ending in:

install/index.php?upgrade/run-deferred

I'm not sure if I slowly making progress by clicking the continue button under "rebuilding phrases", "rebuilding templates"

Anything about the change to https that would be preventing it from automatically moving through the upgrade process like it used to?

Sounds like the JS isn't being loaded properly. I'd look at reuploading the files first to see if that resolves it. If not, you may need to open the browser console as that should expose any clear error messages.

(You can keep clicking the button to finish the upgrade though.)

I had the same problem with 1.5.16, but it seems to be worse now. My forum came back online after the upgrade, but the admin control panel reported a script needed to be manually run. When I clicked that, my admin section turned into a white page and never came back. I get a white page from admin.php from a new web browser too. The forum itself seems ok but my admin section is broke. I also noticed that Chrome reported scripts from unauthenticated sources trying to run. At the time I enabled HTTPS a couple months ago I also added the apache config for HSTS and I'm curious if that could be related.

Go to <url>/install/ and rebuild the master data. If that doesn't solve it, add the following to your library/config.php file:
Code:
$code['rebuildMaxExecution'] = 3;
Then try the master rebuild again.

Top Bottom