XF 1.4 Upgrade Service

stevecachia

Hello,

I have an expired license which I would like to upgrade to XF1.4. I had a look at the customer area and I saw that there is an option of an upgrade service at $50. Does this service include the license or do I need to pay the additional $40 for the license + $50 for the upgrade service?

You would need to purchase the license extension as well as the upgrade in that case. (If you purchase the extension, you can do the upgrade yourself if you prefer.)

You just need to fill out the form linked from your customer area (link appears after purchasing the upgrade service). A staff member will then look into it and handle the upgrade. It's generally done as soon as possible, but if you have any notes, you can add them to the form. (Depending on the size of the site, "size" of the upgrade and customizations, we will probably advise you of some things before getting ready to perform the upgrade.)

(Note that we will upgrade XenForo, but we won't touch any non-official add-ons and won't touch any customizations. If you have either of those, you'd need to handle that after the upgrade.)

Top Bottom