Fixed Upgrade jQuery

jQuery v1.10.1

Thank you @Mike or @Kier or @Ashley (whoever did it, thanks)

This is one of those more important things on my desired list. So thank you (y)

I'm hoping that this is something that can be more "plug & play" in the next version... ie... Less hard coded dependencies to specific versions of jQuery

Last edited:
jQuery v1.10.1

Thank you @Mike or @Kier or @Ashley (whoever did it, thanks)

This is one of those more important things on my desired list. So thank you (y)

I'm hoping that this is something that can be more "plug & play" in the next version... ie... Less hard coded dependencies to specific versions of jQuery

I like, but we shouldn't.
Mike should use time for his great features. Don't waste time to support jQuery conflicting stuffs

Tried XenForo with jQuery 1.10.2 and everything seemed to work on my end.

This isn't a big update.... If only fixes 4 bug in jQuery.

Build
Css
Selector

But a bug fix is a bug fix and I'll take it. :) From my testing so far... This works perfectly in XenForo. (y)

@Mike possible to add this into the core or is this something we should do ourselves.

what if.... jquery version was selectable on the admin panel....

based on an xenforo api like the licence one, only for customers

can api -> gives a list of jquerry version based on tested compatibility, and CDN distribution
no api -> hardcoded

so when 1.2 is released... we should be only able to choose jquerry 1.11.x or 2.x.x that are tested

after also the tested updates of jquerry that dont need any code update to 1.2.0

so.... some day...

if (jquerry[1.13.x].inCDN() && xenforo[1.2.0].isjQuerryCompatible(jquery 1.13.x ))
******.api.add(xenforo[1.2.0], jquerry[1.13.x]);
// :/ somthing is wrong whit me ... that was easyer that write it out

and the life spam suports could be...

1.2.0 get jquery api updates until 1.2.1 is released
or
one year after 1.2.1 is released

insultme if this is just to much of out of the box.... or is in the wrong place to post

Tried XenForo with jQuery 1.10.2 and everything seemed to work on my end.

This isn't a big update.... If only fixes 4 bug in jQuery.

Build
Css
Selector

But a bug fix is a bug fix and I'll take it. :) From my testing so far... This works perfectly in XenForo. (y)

@Mike possible to add this into the core or is this something we should do ourselves.

is not out in the CDN yet :)

Top Bottom