XF 1.4 Update Thread Prefixes that are already used

Daniel-SP

Hello,

After having almost 50 threads with a specific thread prefix, I realized that I misstyped it, forgetting a letter, and I need to change. Is there any way to update them all without having to do it separatelly for each thread ?

Thanks

ACP->Applications->Thread Prefixes

Find your prefix and change the title.

I did it but it don' t change the prefixes that already have it nor the list when I use the dropdown to select.

The title is already OK after I changed but I just can't see it correctly written anywhere. Only on the prefix edit page.

If it displays correctly on the edit page but incorrectly elsewhere, you have translated the prefix's phrase explicitly (with the typo). You should search the phrases for the bad text.

Reactions: sbj
If it displays correctly on the edit page but incorrectly elsewhere, you have translated the prefix's phrase explicitly (with the typo). You should search the phrases for the bad text.

I'm sure I didn't..

On the thread prefixes list, it still shows the typo but when I enter the Prefix details, the title is showing rightly

The editor always edits the master version (language 0). What you see is in the language you have selected. I'd recommend using the phrase search to check each of your languages for the typo.

If you still have problems, try going to /install/ to rebuild the master data.

Top Bottom