XF 1.2 Update problems

JayX

Site: www.kuyro.com
Just updated to 1.2

#1 - [bd] Tag me add-on preventing new posts?

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 1582
  2. XenForo_Model_Post->alertQuotedMembers() in bdTagMe/XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 10
  3. bdTagMe_XenForo_Model_Post->alertQuotedMembers() in XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 121
  4. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction() inbdTagMe/XenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 29
  5. bdTagMe_XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line1411
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 477
  7. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_saveFirstMessageDw() in XenForo/DataWriter/Discussion.php at line 426
  8. XenForo_DataWriter_Discussion->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1397
  9. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 681
  10. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionAddThread() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/kuyro/public_html/index.php at line 13
I post this here as since nobody else is reporting this, I'm guessing it isn't a universal problem?

#2 - These are all 'outdated' templates that won't automatically merge. How should I proceed with these?1.webp

#3 - I'm using theme xerolite_colours. The icons are missing from the editor even after uploading the new icons.png file into the appropriate folder? There's also an issue with links on the homepage overlaying the sidebar. Is this something I need to speak directly to the style creator with, or is this a mistake I've made somewhere that should be corrected?

Thank you.

Can't help you with the first part, but I can tell you I haven't released the updated theme for 1.2 yet. Check at my site for more detailed info on that process. In the interim, I wouldn't run it publicly until you have the updated version from me. ;)

Can't help you with the first part, but I can tell you I haven't released the updated theme for 1.2 yet. Check at my site for more detailed info on that process. In the interim, I wouldn't run it publicly until you have the updated version from me. ;)
Thanks a lot. I've sorted the icons issue now and the only problem with the theme I'm having is that the 'what's new', 'watched threads' (etc) buttons overlap into the collapsible sidebar. Is there anything you can think of that might fix this? It seems a shame to stop using the style for a week or so because of something so minor.

I post this here as since nobody else is reporting this, I'm guessing it isn't a universal problem?
It has already been mentioned numerous times that the 1.1.x version of the tag me add-on is not compatible with 1.2.

You will need to check in the add-on discussion thread to see if there is a compatible update.

It has already been mentioned numerous times that the 1.1.x version of the tag me add-on is not compatible with 1.2.

You will need to check in the add-on discussion thread to see if there is a compatible update.
Sorry, I'd seen people using it on 1.2 and thought I had the latest version. I've found the latest version on the creator's own site though.

Could I just ask also, is it possible in the 'online statistics' to merge the number of guests and robots into one? So that it just displays the amount of members online and the amount of 'guests' online (anyone who isn't a member, including robots) ?

Thanks a lot. I've sorted the icons issue now and the only problem with the theme I'm having is that the 'what's new', 'watched threads' (etc) buttons overlap into the collapsible sidebar. Is there anything you can think of that might fix this? It seems a shame to stop using the style for a week or so because of something so minor.
There isn't a "quick fix" for this. There is much to be updated to make this work with 1.2 (as well as the framework, which has been updated). If you run your current version on 1.2, you will have bugs that I can't help you with. ;)

Last edited:
Could I just ask also, is it possible in the 'online statistics' to merge the number of guests and robots into one? So that it just displays the amount of members online and the amount of 'guests' online (anyone who isn't a member, including robots) ?

There isn't a "quick fix" for this. There is much to be updated to make this work with 1.2 (as well as the framework, which has been updated). If you run your current version on 1.2, you will have bugs that I can't help you with. ;)

Fair enough. Please keep me updated with your progress. Are you still on track to get the 1.2 version released this week? Thanks again.

Top Bottom