Update on XenForo development status?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put $720 down on a few more licenses. Not sure if that will go toward a hologram Kier though. Maybe when Kier decides he wants to entertain Floris' dumbass posts about ****ty xenForo customer service we can work on that.

I am concerned about XF.

You shouldn't be concerned.

You are wrong.

No you are wrong.

Ad infinitum.

I used to thrive in discussions like this. It's so easy to manipulate people with disagreement because the ego demands a response, so instantly you have control over your victim because you can trigger their responses. It's an effective tactic if not an obvious one. I have found that agreement can be much more effective than disagreement if you can manage it. If you merge with your victim's position and launch an attack from there then it's devastating and has the effect of betraying their ego.

As this discussion currently stands I don't see any winners emerging so it serves no purpose, constructive or destructive. Though destruction is clearly the goal with this form of argument. Don't lose sight of this or the discussion will become meaningless and fall right off a cliff. But the moderators don't want destruction so a cliff may be your best hope.

Just trying to help...

As I anticipated, this thread went downhill when I wasn't online.

Closed as I don't have the time nor inclination to clean it up.

Well done to all concerned for not being able to act like adults. Again.

ATTENTION: Do not post any more similar threads as they will be summarily closed. The community has demonstrated time and time again they are unable to conduct themselves in a civil manner as far as threads of this nature are concerned.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/threads-asking-for-updates-or-roadmaps-will-be-closed.31070/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom