XF 2.0 Unsupported operand types

Alien

I just got two of these errors messages today, and I've never gotten this one before in the history of our server log..

We haven't changed anything..

I know this was once brought up before in December, but that may have been related to someone's redis cache.

We are only running a file cache currently...

Thoughts?
  • Error: Unsupported operand types
  • src/XF/App.php:1018
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Mar 20, 2018 at 1:50 PM
Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Container.php(228): XF\App->XF\{closure}('35', Array, Object(XF\Container))
#1 src/XF/Pub/App.php(337): XF\Container->create('style', 0)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(280): XF\Pub\App->preRender(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Redirect), 'html')
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(44): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Redirect), 'html')
#4 src/XF/App.php(1889): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#5 src/XF.php(328): XF\App->run()
#6 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#7 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(72) "/pathhere/post-196229"
["referrer"] => bool(false)
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

It’s very much so in a similar vain to all of the other errors you’ve had unfortunately.

It involves data that should be in the cache which at the time of the error wasn’t or was in the wrong format for some reason.

As far as I can figure out, you’re the only one experiencing such issues.

It may be time to consider a different caching layer, something like Redis, or seeing how you get on without a cache at all.

That said, I presume you used a file cache in XF1 without such errors?

It’s very much so in a similar vain to all of the other errors you’ve had unfortunately.

It involves data that should be in the cache which at the time of the error wasn’t or was in the wrong format for some reason.

As far as I can figure out, you’re the only one experiencing such issues.

It may be time to consider a different caching layer, something like Redis, or seeing how you get on without a cache at all.

That said, I presume you used a file cache in XF1 without such errors?

Correct, always used a filecache. I can't imagine what it could be... They've really been baffling me!

Top Bottom