Unsupported Operand Types on Member Card

Gossamer

Hello! I added a new field to the member view after extending ControllerPublic_Member to pull in the data and that's working as expected.

However, whenever the member card attempts to come up it just returns an error message and this is in my error log:
Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Unsupported operand types - library\Goss\RoleplaySystem\ControllerPublic\Member.php:13
Generated By: Rani, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(213) "http://localhost/Xenforo_Dev/index.php?members/jack-frost.2/&card=1&&_xfRequestUri=%2FXenforo_Dev%2Findex.php&_xfNoRedirect=1&_xfToken=1%2C1405896056%2C4bf93ce802b118f026a2a0a504083b5e14915ddd&_xfResponseType=json"
["_GET"] => array(6) {
["members/jack-frost_2/"] => string(0) ""
["card"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(22) "/Xenforo_Dev/index.php"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(53) "1,1405896056,4bf93ce802b118f026a2a0a504083b5e14915ddd"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

Here is the code in question in my extended ControllerPublic_Member. It says the error is occurring on the $response->params += array... line

Code:
    public function actionMember()
    {
        $userId = $this->_input->filterSingle('user_id', XenForo_Input::UINT);
        $subModel = $this->_getSubModel();

$response = parent::actionMember();

$response->params += array(
            'parent' => $subModel->getParentAccount($userId),
            'parentExists' => $subModel->ParentAccountExists($userId),
        );

return $response;
    }

Any ideas?

You should try to make sure that your code doesn't run when accessing the member card. There's a big clue on how to do that if you look in the original actionMember function.

Top Bottom