Unlimited Color Picker [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 10469
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 10469

Read more about this resource...

Unlimited Color Picker (version 1.0.0 Beta 1) - Customize your XenForo styles without limits!
Demo:

1nX2r

1nX3j

1nX1G

Read more about this resource...

Hello, It is compatible with all styles! :)

It is up to you to define what you want to customize.
But is currently a beta, a style created entirely from the addon will be offered with, et une version extend sera également disponible incluant mon autre addon for 20$ (two addon + skin) :)

In project...

(NOTE: Screen alpha version skin)
Transparent header and color picker association... ;)

1nXYZ.jpg

1nY1F.jpg

1nYeR.jpg

1nY5J.jpg

1nY5j.jpg

ps: sorry for my english, I am french ^^

Bonjour, personne ne vous a traité de clown...

Ensuite j'ai posté un message censé vous aider (il y a plus de sept jours) et auquel vous n'avez jamais répondu, plutôt que de venir crier ici, y répondre aurait probablement aidé à solutionner votre problème.

J'ai regardé à 3 reprises, les fichiers sont bien présent dans le .zip, j'ai même fait une installation sur un forum de test à coté et tout été ok et ce avec le dossier téléchargé depuis l'espace client XenCrea. Vous n'êtes pas le seul client à avoir acheté cette addon et vous êtes pourtant le seul qui a eu des problèmes avec, ok j'ai oublié des fichiers dans la dernière version, mais je l'ai est rajoutés une fois signalé, l'erreur est humaine.

Pour les instructions d'installation, c'est normal, elle sont en cours de rédaction dans deux langues (anglais et français), celle pour le style Scroll ont été publié hier soir dalleurs, pour les autres, elle seront en ligne d'ici peu, en attendant le forum de support est là et je vous est moi même proposé de vous installer l'addon si vous n'y arrivez pas, vous n'y avez pas répondu et aux dernières nouvelle, je vous est également donné en pièce jointe les fichiers manquants en plus de les avoir mis dans le .zip de l'addon, je ne comprends donc pas pourquoi vous dite ne pas avoir à l'heure ou j'écris ces lignes les images en question.

Axel,
In my space download the zip is still incomplete!
You give me the missing files, twice, and still not working for me.
When I told you is still not working ,at this moment you told me you must install the "TMS".
This is not for me to guess, it must TMS to operate.
I see the add-on (paid) I buy it, it should give the instructions to make it work if it need a "addon" third!
I do not have to juggle my space "clients" and your forum, to retrieve my missing files.
Do not come complaining if I put up a bad grade, it corresponds to what you sold me.
And do not say either that I insulted you! I waited long enough before to complain in "add-on resource."

I do not want to deal with you, you can banish me from your forum!

.http://xencrea.com/index.php:cautious:
.Zephyr, Mar 10, 2013
Petit forget me, I zape images in the zip of this version of the addon, here they are (to upload in the "styles" folder XenForo of):
/ styles / XenCrea.com / Colo ...

If that does not work, I look at later in the day, I had a problem a few months ago with my hard drive has dropped and the latest version of the addon was on my pc locally at that time, I do not know if this version has the correct path to the images, in case of problems I throw a glance to fix it permanently and uploaderais a fix. Zephyr, Mar 10, 2013

"14DH01" said:
Hi Zephir,
The zip in my account and still incomplete, I do not know if you've fixed the problem?
FYI I am with the latest version of XF.
Xf the default style, begins to tire 14DH01, Apr 8, 2013

And
I will update in a few minutes.
In the meantime there is the zip I put an attachment that contains the forgotten files.:
http://xencrea.com/index.php?attachments/xencrea-com-zip.6/ Zephyr, Friday at 4:52 PM
my
14DH01,Saturday at 5:42 PM "I'll wait for the final version of :mad:."
I will speak more about this, sorry for the inconvenience

you just add the missing files :rolleyes:
cheater.
This is a contest of who is right ?

There was an oversight on file, I corrected (not today...), the error is human. Point, do not bother to do an story and spammed the topic, you are disappointed, you have rated 1/5 the addon, ok. Other people will note 5/5 after the test. Goodbye, farewell...

I have had problems with Xencrea I paid € 350 for my site as I desired, Xencrea is a theme that is paid off and download it free version or install craked and me on my website.
Now I want to get support for my theme, I can not because Xencrea did not buy the license!
I go for a thief to the designer theme.:mad:

Rapport : http://xenfrench.com/forum/threads/xencrea-color-18.5672/#post-28597

Arf ! Xenfrench removes claims ... No problem I touch my lawyer! See you soon!

Xencrea more now asking me to buy the license of the theme I wish ...

Vous avez été banni pour la raison suivante : Violations des règles. Votre bannissement sera levé le 5 Mai 2013.

Thank Xenfrench very very very.....

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Top Bottom