Uniform

Uniform [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Well i had two issue and when my board is opening with Uniform as default thats make me a problem

When i send a message with a print screen and report a bug, i am expecting to have another answer then "Your the only one that has the problem!"

There is no operator error, one of my administrator is an engineer and verify where comes the bug before i send an alert.

i had 4 major bugs when i upgraded to XF 2.1.2 and Xenfocus was the only one telling me that i was the only one to have the bug that's was bothering me.

I don't think it is an answer to tell to your customers, i have enough of Microsoft and Windows 10 that i am the only one to have a problem but when you look on google i am the only one with the other thousands that are also the only one !

If you are happy with Xenfocus i have no problem with that and please continue to use their templates but for me, i decide as a customer to change for better service after sale.

For me, the templates of Xenfocus are beautiful but unstable when you upgrade, it was not the first time but it was the last time.

I am not here to ask everybody to let them down, i am here only to speak about a situation that i disliked.

To quote the poet John Lydgate....“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time

I'll leave this here

Ehren updated Uniform with a new update entry:

Minor bug fixes and improvements

• Removed the guest message on the Password Reset and Forgot Password pages since it was not necessary
  • There were a few English strings in the German and Russian translations. These have now been translated
  • Certain third party widget headers no longer display two icons
  • The ‘ellipsis’ icon has been replaced on certain widget headers with more appropriate icons
  • Teamspeak server URLs (ts3server://) have been added to the social icons
  • Subnavigation links are now shown by...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there any way to hide the guest ad on front pages off the website?

I'm using the Xpress plugin and the guest ad appears on the Wordpress home page as well.

Captura de pantalla 2019-08-03 a las 21.35.43.webp

Is there any way to hide the guest ad on front pages off the website?

I'm using the Xpress plugin and the guest ad appears on the Wordpress home page as well.

To remove it from all of the Blog pages, add this to your extra.less file:
Less:
[data-template="thxpress_wrapper"] .focus-guest{
    display: none;
}

Does this theme work with the latest XenForo release? Any issues?
All of my themes are compatible with the latest version of xenforo. I purposely restrict all of my template modifications to one file which means themes usually auto-update themselves :)

works good, but I don't know if the developers have abandoned this, it's a bit strange not to receive any updates in so long
Definitely not abandoned, the support forums are visited daily and the only reason updates haven’t been released is because there’s no need for any. The themes are automatically compatible with the most recent version of xenforo :)

How do you get the image of the logo to be displayed again? I clicked on the help tidbit but it brings me to a blank page now.

@Ehren Please can you add support for @ThemeHouse Nodes icon addon Support? Node icon showing twice. Also asking to @Jake B. @Lukas W. if he can add compatible update for other style.

View attachment 221960
The easiest solution would be to simply remove my icon using extra.less.

With that said, my icons pretty much use the same code as the default xenforo theme, so I'm not sure what's causing the conflict in my themes. I also checked your site but it seems like the addon isn't enabled. I can't work on a solution until I see the live version..

The easiest solution would be to simply remove my icon using extra.less.

With that said, my icons pretty much use the same code as the default xenforo theme, so I'm not sure what's causing the conflict in my themes. I also checked your site but it seems like the addon isn't enabled. I can't work on a solution until I see the live version..

Please check now, I have enabled one node icon.

Ehren updated Uniform with a new update entry:

Xenforo 2.1.10 compatibility and bug fixes

This update includes:
  • Compatibility for Xenforo 2.1.10
  • Fixed a bug where the mobile footer may not function correctly if the theme editor is disabled.
  • Converted “Theme editor preferences” from cookies to localStorage, removing a HTTP request as well as a couple of cookie functions.
  • Some button colours were assigned using the wrong Style Properties. This has now been fixed.
  • Translated the “Mobile navigation bar” text in the editor for all languages.
  • Added Polish...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom