Uniform

Uniform [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Have a option can disable Theme Editor button from near login? Can sticky sidebar? Waiting for update can sticky thread separation ... (y) Also for Collapsible nodes, sidebar and postbit ... :love:
My main goal for my themes is to keep them bloat-free in terms of template modifications. For this reason, most of those requests likely won’t be a part of my framework, sorry!

This has been added in the latest update :)

Also can add color picker, allowing members to easily customize the colors of the layout by selecting from a preset array. Their color selection is saved as a cookie which means their choice will be shown to them automatically every time they visit your forum.

My main goal for my themes is to keep them bloat-free in terms of template modifications. For this reason, most of those requests likely won’t be a part of my framework, sorry!

Please make under consideration that what you can add functionality in your framework ... (y)

Not all, but some. I've highlighted the current features for you :) Features will be added over time but it's still early days so I'm not sure what ones will make the cut.

At some stage, yep! :)

I have not find out Sticky navigation and userbar. One more improvement request, Please can Separate Footer column with border? Also how to remove unused space?

UoIKJV8TRa63IYXCLd8AJQ.png

How can disable Theme Editor button from near login?

qeEPL_aFSlO2-WlIcNsWQw.png

One more bug, Breadcrumb navigation unnecessary space if disabled Home tab.

mwpI5L86RpyjScb1W2-tvg.png

I have not find out Sticky navigation and userbar. One more improvement request, Please can Separate Footer column with border? Also how to remove unused space?

The sticky navigation option is in the same location as the default setting: Header and navigation > Sticky navigation element.

Also how to remove unused space?
The footer columns are simply spaced out in equal portions (25% width if you have enabled all 4). The empty space is simply caused by less content.

How can disable Theme Editor button from near login?
I've just added this as a setting on my demo board, but in the mean time, add this to extra.less

Code:
.focus-wrap-user [data-xenfocus-editor]{ display: none; }

The breadcrumb issue has also been fixed and will be patched for the next update. I'm unable to reproduce the empty space next to the Forums tab though.

Thanks for the reports! :)

Please can you add ability for countdown, option can add image inside in countdown?

Thread view current page no are not visible, need some color improvement.

ScreenShot00035.webp

Also are not added XenForo Media Gallery navigation default icons? How to update navigation icons?

Last edited:
@Ehren one more bug in mobile browser, Theme Editor button are not next to what new icon. Also please add support mobile responsive for logo.

ScreenshotCapture_2017_12_14_11_36_31.webp

I love this theme. I truly switched away from vbulletin starting a site again for this theme; plus xenforo's awesomeness (was out for a few years).

I love this theme. I truly switched away from vbulletin starting a site again for this theme; plus xenforo's awesomeness (was out for a few years).
Awesome! I’m glad you like it so much, thanks for the feedback :)

Top Bottom