Uniform

Uniform [Paid] 2.2.15

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Ehren

Ehren submitted a new resource:

Uniform - A modern theme focused around a large wallpaper image.

View attachment 163871

Uniform for xenforo 2

Uniform is a light, modern theme focused around a background picker which applies a single background image throughout the entire forum, including category bars and forum icons. The theme is packed with customizable features which can be easily enabled or disabled from within the Admin Control Panel....

Read more about this resource...

Excellent theme. Nice to see designers using simple and clean techniques. So much better than over-done monstrosities. Well done.

Well done Ehren. Good to see you back and onto the XF2 releases :)
Thanks tajhay, looking forward to creating more themes shortly!

Excellent theme. Nice to see designers using simple and clean techniques. So much better than over-done monstrosities. Well done.
Agreed, I've always been a supporter of minimal techniques. The theme only has one modified template file, which also makes it super easy to maintain and upgrade. :) Thanks for the feedback!

That's a good suggestion, I'll add it for the next update! :)

Great, Do you have this Features? Thread styling (sticky, moderated, deleted) and sticky thread separation, Header slogan, Collapsible nodes, sidebar, postbit,and signatures, Standard, floating, or sticky navigation and userbar and Social Media icons can easily be moved down to the footer or to the logo block?

Great, Do you have this Features? Thread styling (sticky, moderated, deleted) and sticky thread separation, Header slogan, Collapsible nodes, sidebar, postbit,and signatures, Standard, floating, or sticky navigation and userbar and Social Media icons can easily be moved down to the footer or to the logo block?
Not all, but some. I've highlighted the current features for you :) Features will be added over time but it's still early days so I'm not sure what ones will make the cut.

Do you plan to make a Uniform Dark?
At some stage, yep! :)

Last edited:
Wow, very nice and clean style! Would love to see a dark theme for the gaming community! In fact, someone needs to make a gaming theme for the gaming community, XF2 themes is lacking in that department.

nice to see xenfocus back!
Likewise! I've been waiting for version 2 for a long time now :)

Wow, very nice and clean style! Would love to see a dark theme for the gaming community! In fact, someone needs to make a gaming theme for the gaming community, XF2 themes is lacking in that department.
I've created a fairly popular gaming theme for IPS which I plan on porting over to xenforo in the coming weeks! :)

This has been added in the latest update :)

Have a option can disable Theme Editor button from near login? Can sticky sidebar? Waiting for update can sticky thread separation ... (y) Also for Collapsible nodes, sidebar and postbit ... :love:

Top Bottom