Undelete Users by Waindigo [Deleted]

That error is probably happening because you have another add-on that links to a user account and it doesn't clean up properly when a user is deleted.

I'm not sure why you are unable to see other deleted users.

If you would like, I can take a look at your site further. If you are interested, please PM me with FTP/admin details for your site so I can investigate.

I noticed it does not show all the users who were deleted. In my case, I had a member who was on the blogs, but posted nothing on the forums.

@Waindigo , this is a general questions about all your mods. Since all your mods have some files in common, is it ok to always overwrite existing files when installing a new mod from you? Sometimes it just seems like the file sizes are a bit different when asked to overwrite and I'm afraid of breaking another of one your mods..

Thanks for great work!

@Waindigo , this is a general questions about all your mods. Since all your mods have some files in common, is it ok to always overwrite existing files when installing a new mod from you? Sometimes it just seems like the file sizes are a bit different when asked to overwrite and I'm afraid of breaking another of one your mods..

Thanks for great work!
This is fine.

This add-on is installed and yesterday I deleted someone. But strangely cant undelete the user, the list shows nobody.

users/bloodcinder.5/delete *** - Yesterday at 03:33
admins/bloodcinder.5/delete *** - Yesterday at 03:33
admins/bloodcinder.5/save *** - Yesterday at 03:33

upload_2014-12-14_6-28-4.webp

Same problem here. I deleted an account, but it's not listed under "Undelete Users". Only the previous deleted users are listed.

It seem's to be a bug since xf 1.4 and needs an update for compatibility with xf 1.4. @Jon W

no. 0 posts.

When I delete users with posts, its working. so nevermind, its ok for me now with this solution ;)

Server Error
Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'thread_id' cannot be null

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 2168
  4. XenForo_Model_Thread->markThreadRead() in Nobita/RegGreeting/Greeting.php at line 69
  5. Nobita_RegGreeting_Greeting::pushNewThread()
  6. call_user_func_array() in Nobita/RegGreeting/Greeting.php at line 24
  7. Nobita_RegGreeting_Greeting::pushGreeting() in Nobita/RegGreeting/XenForo/DataWriter/User.php at line 22
  8. Nobita_RegGreeting_XenForo_DataWriter_User->_postSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1409
  9. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Waindigo/UndeleteUsers/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 62
  10. Waindigo_UndeleteUsers_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionUndelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home2/agent0/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13

So I have around 40,000 members that were inactive members which I deleted and now regretted doing this a few years ago. Is it possible to actually use this add-on and reverse this?

I cannot undelete users. I went to Users>Undelete users and clicked on the username, but it went to a blank page. Can someone help?

Top Bottom