Undelete Users by Waindigo [Deleted]

Still getting a similar error.
Server Error

Undefined variable: addOnModel
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Waindigo/Install/20130316.php at line 769
  2. Waindigo_Install->_updateAddOnInstaller() in Waindigo/Install/20130316.php at line 150
  3. Waindigo_Install->_install() in Waindigo/Install/20130316.php at line 72
  4. Waindigo_Install::install()
  5. call_user_func() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 214
  6. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in ConvEss/Model/AddOn.php at line 24
  7. ConvEss_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXml() in XenForo/Model/AddOn.php at line 169
  8. XenForo_Model_AddOn->installAddOnXmlFromFile() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/AddOn.php at line 178
  9. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_AddOn->actionInstall() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/barfilounge.com/httpdocs/admin.php at line 13

Just a quick post to say thank you to the author who has saved the day with this addon. I had a FML moment today and glad to finally found this and got it to work.

I can't believe I didn't see this. I needed this about a week a go, and I had to manually go and re attach user's posts and likes. In any case, this resource will save you a headache and a lot of time.

I can't believe I didn't see this. I needed this about a week a go, and I had to manually go and re attach user's posts and likes. In any case, this resource will save you a headache and a lot of time.
Please consider reviewing the add-on to raise its profile if you think it is useful.

I wonder if this add-on would be better in the Admin Tools category?

Second time it ran, but listed only one deleted user. There are more over the past couple of weeks. So?
It will only pick up users who have posted. Also it will not work for merged users.

Is there an error message in the server error log?

No errors. Ones I'm trying to undelete haven't been merged, and they did make posts. But I only see one member listed, one who has a user name and posting background I never heard of. And this is my forum.

OK, when I run this, it reports about a user named "XBadger," who does not exist.

When I click on the name, I see:

An exception occurred: Usernames must be unique. The specified username is already in use. in /home/theparac/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php on line 1333

1. XenForo_DataWriter->_haveErrorsPreventSave() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1375
  2. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in Waindigo/UndeleteUsers/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/User.php at line 55
  3. Waindigo_UndeleteUsers_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_User->actionUndelete() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/theparac/public_html/forum/admin.php at line 13
That's the only name it shows, and there are several hundred that have been deleted for various reasons.

So unless you can offer a solution, I'll just remove it for now.

Top Bottom