XF 1.5 Undefined index issues

tajhay

Hi guys,
We are on 1.5.6.

I havent installed or updated any addons for the past month (only installed a style).

We use a couple of specific addons on a weekly basis. It has worked well without any issues for the past 2 weeks.

However this week, i have been getting a host of undefined index issues when trying to create new entries. Didnt have these issues in previous weeks and nothing has changed. So far i know two addons by different authors are impacted when creating new entries.

Example stack :

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: match_date - library/Nobita/PlayerRating/Model/Match.php:194
Generated By: tajhay, Today at 1:41 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/tajhay/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/Nobita/PlayerRating/Model/Match.php(194): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/tajhay/pu...', 194, Array)
#1 /home/tajhay/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/Nobita/PlayerRating/ControllerPublic/Match.php(941): Nobita_PlayerRating_Model_Match->prepareMatch(Array)
#2 /home/tajhay/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): Nobita_PlayerRating_ControllerPublic_Match->actionEdit()
#3 /home/tajhay/public_html/www.xyz.com/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/tajhay/public_html/www.xyz.com/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(37) "http://www.xyz.com/matches/add"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Any ideas? Been searching for solution and noticed that it might be related to memcached?

Nobita_PlayerRating_ControllerPublic_Match->actionEdit() is quite a clear hint where this error is originating from. A wild guess would be, that the addon ran into an error when creating a database entry but is now trying to fetch the specific entry somewhere and running into the 'Undefined index' error now, because the value searched for doesn't exist where it is expected to. Best if you ask @Nobita.Kun about it, as it seems he is the one responsible for the code running into that error.

Top Bottom