1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 Undefined index: isIgnored

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by DRE, Oct 25, 2011.

1. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Hi I am using XenForo 1.1.0 Beta 3

It happens on all skins.

I get this error when viewing one of my subforums.

Click on The Lobby http://www.blackgamer.net/forum

and this is the error:
    Server Error

Undefined index: isIgnored
    1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 147
    2. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in DigitalPointAds/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 5
    3. DigitalPointAds_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/thethleg/public_html/blackgamer.net/forum/index.php at line 13
  2. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

woops I see threads have already been made.

Merge this one with theirs please. Is there a fix for this yet? I didn't see it in those threads.
  3. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Since that forum is broken, how do I move those threads to a new forum?
  4. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

nvm i'll try to move them by looking at every user created thread. site's new anyway.
  5. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

Okay I figured out what the problem was. I deleted a spammer and he still had a thread up that I did not delete in that subforum.

Could that have caused the problem? I deleted his thread and now the forum works.
  6. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

I was getting an incorrect topic and messages number so I rebuilt forum information in tools and it's back to normal now. Moving back the old threads into the other subforum.
  7. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

8. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member