• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fixed Undefined index in user change log after deleting user field choices

Steve F

We just ran into this exact error this evening. Tried with listeners disabled with no affect, still getting the error.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: zombies - library/XenForo/Helper/UserChangeLog.php:140
Generated By: Russ, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/*********/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/UserChangeLog.php(140): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/*********/p...', 140, Array)
#1 /home/*********/public_html/library/XenForo/Helper/UserChangeLog.php(75): XenForo_Helper_UserChangeLog->_prepareCustomField('postheader', Array)
#2 /home/*********/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserChangeLog.php(242): XenForo_Helper_UserChangeLog->prepareField(Array)
#3 /home/*********/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/UserChangeLog.php(209): XenForo_Model_UserChangeLog->prepareField(Array)
#4 /home/*********/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Log.php(447): XenForo_Model_UserChangeLog->getChangeLogs(Array, Array)
#5 /home/*********/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Log->actionUserChangeLog()
#6 /home/*********/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/*********/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(52) "https://**********.com/admin.php?logs/user-change-log"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["logs/user-change-log"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
This came up again more recently than this thread, I'll have to find it; what XF version?

EDIT: Though that was a different error - array to string conversion.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
I can reproduce this.

It's a similar bug to the one posted before, but this one pertains to deleting radio/select field choices and viewing a user change log where a change has been logged for one of those now deleted choices. I've moved the posts to its own bug report here.