1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Undefined Index: Home Page

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Floyd R Turbo, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Floyd R Turbo

Floyd R Turbo Well-Known Member

This one was my error...but I'll leave it here for posterity...

My server error log seems to be constantly populated with the following error. I *********'d out the information but 99% of the errors I get are exactly like this. I haven't had problems with registrations.

Any idea?

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Looks like an issue with the Register Email add-on by AndyB. You should post in the resource thread for support. Also verify the issue goes away if that add-on is disabled.

3. Floyd R Turbo

On another note, since i have RegisterEmail installed, I have noticed that the server error log synchs up *exactly* with user registrations.

@Chris D However I don't think it started occurring when I installed that add-on, I think it was there before that. I just never bothered to worry about it as it never caused an issue, it's just an annoyance. But I'll look into that...

4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

The error is definitely occurring as a result of code in the Register Email add-on.

Floyd R Turbo likes this.
  5. Floyd R Turbo

Yup it was Register Email

6. Floyd R Turbo