Duplicate "undefined" error for larger files - server limits NOT exceeded

xenTheory

The server limits and XF limits (addons and RM) are 1024MB, attachments mostly work but do give the odd 2038 error but I was hoping this wouldn't be the same in the RM. I've opened a ticket about this before.

Here's the console output and the error message. Here's some info from the server and, like I've said in tickets, this problem only happens with XF - IPB and vB handle the larger files without any issues on the same server as does Wordpress.

Code:
max_execution_time = 1000
max_input_time = 1000
memory_limit = 2048M
post_max_size = 1024M
upload_max_filesize = 1024M

KFMm9.png

And mod_security is enabled server-wide but I've added but now disabled since I realised this only applies to pre-Apache 2 and this now needs to be done at the vhost level.

Code:
    SecFilterEngine Off
    SecFilterScanPOST Off

Obviously undefined is a bug, but it's the same Error 2038 issue we talked about in the ticket.

I recommended turning off the Flash uploader (though I know you don't want to do that) or using external file uploads in the RM (which would save you plenty of bandwidth anyway).

I want to keep the flash uploader as you know and I don't want to host externally - my forum processes around 100GB per day of downloads and I have no problem with it using as much bandwidth as needed.

I did have a thought that the problem might be mod_security and as I'm running Apache 2.2 the .htaccess condition doesn't apply. I didn't realise that until today! So I've edited the vhost for that domain and will continue testing. Apart from that there isn't really anything else I can do, I even created a new node and moved the forum over to it.

Top Bottom