1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Duplicate "undefined" error for larger files - server limits NOT exceeded

Discussion in 'Resource Manager Resolved Bugs' started by xenTheory, Mar 29, 2013.

  1. xenTheory

    xenTheory Active Member

    The server limits and XF limits (addons and RM) are 1024MB, attachments mostly work but do give the odd 2038 error but I was hoping this wouldn't be the same in the RM. I've opened a ticket about this before.

    Here's the console output and the error message. Here's some info from the server and, like I've said in tickets, this problem only happens with XF - IPB and vB handle the larger files without any issues on the same server as does Wordpress.

    Code:
    max_execution_time = 1000
    max_input_time = 1000
    memory_limit = 2048M
    post_max_size = 1024M
    upload_max_filesize = 1024M
    

    [​IMG]
     
  2. xenTheory

    xenTheory Active Member

    And mod_security is enabled server-wide but I've added but now disabled since I realised this only applies to pre-Apache 2 and this now needs to be done at the vhost level.

    Code:
        SecFilterEngine Off
        SecFilterScanPOST Off
     
  3. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    Obviously undefined is a bug, but it's the same Error 2038 issue we talked about in the ticket.
     
  4. xenTheory

    xenTheory Active Member

    So the only real option is to move to IPB or vB as discussed in the ticket?
     
  5. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    I recommended turning off the Flash uploader (though I know you don't want to do that) or using external file uploads in the RM (which would save you plenty of bandwidth anyway).
     
  6. xenTheory

    xenTheory Active Member

    I want to keep the flash uploader as you know and I don't want to host externally - my forum processes around 100GB per day of downloads and I have no problem with it using as much bandwidth as needed.
     
  7. xenTheory

    xenTheory Active Member

    I did have a thought that the problem might be mod_security and as I'm running Apache 2.2 the .htaccess condition doesn't apply. I didn't realise that until today! So I've edited the vhost for that domain and will continue testing. Apart from that there isn't really anything else I can do, I even created a new node and moved the forum over to it.
     

Share This Page