XF 1.2 Unable to upload images

tekgirl

My server was optimized a couple of days ago and ever since, my members cannot upload photos...here is the error message:

ErrorException: copy(/home/savannah/public_html/data/attachments/13/13763-41be5c14a7d384e0dc1f5b8e03a7e34f.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/XenForo/Helper/File.php:217

Can someone please help? Photos are vital to my forum...

Thanks

My server was optimized a couple of days ago and ever since, my members cannot upload photos...here is the error message:

ErrorException: copy(/home/savannah/public_html/data/attachments/13/13763-41be5c14a7d384e0dc1f5b8e03a7e34f.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied - library/XenForo/Helper/File.php:217

Can someone please help? Photos are vital to my forum...

Thanks
Reset the permissions on your /data and /internal_data directory and all files/directories under them to 777 (775 may work).

Thanks...that had already been done...no go...
Double check... permission error typically means that something is either
A) resetting the permissions on those file/folders
B) the permissions were not changed recursively to 777/775

What exactly did they do to "optimize' your server?

Yes, I am speaking with them...thanks Andy...Tracey I have changed the permissions myself and they are all recursive...I had no idea they were going to do this and yes, they now need to fix it. Problem is I am on EST and the hosting company is in the UK...

The other aspect of the error is as follow...

xf-issue.webp

Top Bottom