Unable to send mail. mail(): SMTP server response: 530

cajkan

Hello guys,

I'm new to Xen, and if this is wrong place for this kind of bug reporting please move the topic.
Also ive installed fresh and i dont have any plugins heres what i have:

Code:
Zend_Mail_Transport_Exception: Email to pingping55677@hotmail.com failed: Unable to send mail. mail(): SMTP server response: 530 SMTP authentication is required. - library\Zend\Mail\Transport\Sendmail.php:137
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 2:56 AM
Stack Trace
#0 C:\Users\root\Dropbox\Zaryte Website\wwwroot\forums\library\Zend\Mail\Transport\Abstract.php(348): Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail->_sendMail()
#1 C:\Users\root\Dropbox\Zaryte Website\wwwroot\forums\library\Zend\Mail.php(1194): Zend_Mail_Transport_Abstract->send(Object(Zend_Mail))
#2 C:\Users\root\Dropbox\Zaryte Website\wwwroot\forums\library\XenForo\Model\MailQueue.php(79): Zend_Mail->send(Object(Zend_Mail_Transport_Sendmail))
#3 C:\Users\root\Dropbox\Zaryte Website\wwwroot\forums\library\XenForo\Deferred\MailQueue.php(10): XenForo_Model_MailQueue->runMailQueue(7.4510018825531)
#4 C:\Users\root\Dropbox\Zaryte Website\wwwroot\forums\library\XenForo\Model\Deferred.php(294): XenForo_Deferred_MailQueue->execute(Array, Array, 7.4510018825531, '')
#5 C:\Users\root\Dropbox\Zaryte Website\wwwroot\forums\library\XenForo\Model\Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.4510018825531, '', false)
#6 C:\Users\root\Dropbox\Zaryte Website\wwwroot\forums\library\XenForo\Model\Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#7 C:\Users\root\Dropbox\Zaryte Website\wwwroot\forums\deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.MYWEBSITE.com/forums/deferred.php"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(55) "/forums/index.php?threads/list-of-some-bugs-i-found.16/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Regards

Since you're using a Windows server, you'll either need to configure the SMTP server listed in php.ini in such a way that PHP can use it (no authentication). Or you'll need to change XenForo to explicitly use an SMTP server via the mail options (this allows authentication, which your SMTP server seems to require).

Top Bottom