failed: Unable to send mail. src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php:292

AbuGhaith

i can't receive email

Server error log :

Code:
Swift_TransportException: Email to ...@gmail.com failed: Unable to send mail. src/XF/Mail/Mailer.php:292

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Mail/Mail.php(347): XF\Mail\Mailer->send(Object(Swift_Message), NULL)
#1 src/XF/Service/User/AbstractConfirmationService.php(85): XF\Mail\Mail->send()
#2 src/XF/Service/User/AbstractConfirmationService.php(63): XF\Service\User\AbstractConfirmationService->sendConfirmationEmail()
#3 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/EmailConfirmation.php(43): XF\Service\User\AbstractConfirmationService->triggerConfirmation()
#4 src/XF/Pub/Controller/AccountConfirmation.php(46): XF\ControllerPlugin\EmailConfirmation->actionResend(Object(XF\Entity\User), '/account-confir...', Array)
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(249): XF\Pub\Controller\AccountConfirmation->actionResend(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(89): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:AccountConfi...', 'resend', 'json', Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag), '', Object(XF\Pub\Controller\AccountConfirmation), NULL)
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(41): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#8 src/XF/App.php(1931): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(329): XF\App->run()
#10 index.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#11 {main}

Request state

array(4) {
["url"] => string(28) "/account-confirmation/resend"
["referrer"] => string(19) "https://raheef.net/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(6) {
["captcha_question_answer"] => string(23) "رهيف الاحساس"
["captcha_question_hash"] => string(40) "4bf8584f3c5d45bcfdd65f508784dd4f9891aaa9"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Have you attempted to log in to that email account using a mail client and the settings that they provided (port and SSL/TLS)?
I'm assuming (and I hate to do that honestly) that you have from this note : when i send a message to the forum email arrived without any problems.
If so, then make sure that the port # (which may not necessarily be 465) is correct and matches that of your mail client that successfully connected. My SMTP settings use port 587 and TLS.

Top Bottom