XF 1.2 Unable to register new account since upgrade to 1.2

Renegade

Can anyone help me understand what is going wrong when I try to signup for a new account? User registration has not been working on my forum since the 1.2 update. The following error is displayed.

Warning: Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'require_once(/home/techencl/public_html/community/library): failed to open stream: No such file or directory' in /home/techencl/public_html/community/library/Zend/Validate.php:201 Stack trace: #0 /home/techencl/public_html/community/library/Zend/Validate.php(201): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'require_once(/h...', '/home/techencl/...', 201, Array) #1 /home/techencl/public_html/community/library/Zend/Validate.php(201): Zend_Validate::is() #2 /home/techencl/public_html/community/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Register.php(45): Zend_Validate::is('Megatron', 'EmailAddress') #3 /home/techencl/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Register->actionIndex() #4 /home/techencl/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch)) #5 /home/techencl/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run() #6 {main} thrown in /home/techencl/public_html/community/library/Zend/Validate.php on line 201

Fatal error: Zend_Validate::is(): Failed opening required '' (include_path='/home/techencl/public_html/community/library:.:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/techencl/public_html/community/library/Zend/Validate.php on line201

The issue is simply an incompatibility within PHP extensions. You either need to update the extensions if possible or change to different extensions. You should probably note that APC is basically not maintained any more, given that PHP 5.5 has an opcode cache built in.

Top Bottom