Unable to Make Payment via Paypal for purchasing Xenforo !!

RockyR

Hi,

I am from India. Since last one week I am trying to purchase a Xenforo License , but Paypal is playing hectic and not completing my purchase.

Even after long E-Mail discussion with Xenforo Customer Support, they are not able to help me out and referred the community forum.

So, can someone help and guide me what could be the possible ways. :cry:

I already had created a Paypal Account & Status is Verified.

Hi RockyR,

There is not much extra in support we can offer you here on the forums, and for the most part we would infact refer you back to the XenForo contact form to resolve any such payment issues so I am slightly confused.

When making the purchase, can you confirm at what stage you have the problem?

Thankyou

//Slav

1st of all Thanks for a rapid reply. :)

After Clicking on Pay Now in Below Screen, it throws me out again to Invoice Page and this happens as infinite loop.

oJ16Y.png
3skoc.png

Unfortunately I don't ever recall having an "invoice" screen on purchasing a XenForo license as the one above... much less with the description as "Goods".

If it is sending you in an infinate loop I would suggest this to be an issue with paypal, and either try a different browser, firefox or chrome, or get in touch with paypal and see if they are able to spot the problem.

//Slav

Well the Invoice was generated by Xenforo Sales Team as I was unable to make payment but unfortunately this too isn't working.

Paypal has no idea abt the error. They are asking me to contact Bank. Bank says no problem from their side. Xenforo is helpless as they are totally dependent on Paypal. They even suggested me to take help of some friend who have successfully purchased Xenforo licence but i don't have any such friend.

God knows how Xenforo do business with such a lame payment gateway.

My only hope is now with this support forum :(

Well the Invoice was generated by Xenforo Sales Team as I was unable to make payment but unfortunately this too isn't working.

Paypal has no idea abt the error. They are asking me to contact Bank. Bank says no problem from their side. Xenforo is helpless as they are totally dependent on Paypal. They even suggested me to take help of some friend who have successfully purchased Xenforo licence but i don't have any such friend.

God knows how Xenforo do business with such a lame payment gateway.

My only hope is now with this support forum :(
PayPal is the biggest payment gateway in the world that handles probably more successful transactions a day than some do in a month.

This is unlikely a problem with PayPal.

There was someone here having difficulty recently but this was a problem with their bank. Your bank are unlikely to admit the problem is on their end.

Yes definitely try with a different browser.

Also, if you clear your current browser cache there should be an option to use PayPal as a guest (even if it detects you already have a PayPal account). I wonder if you will have any more luck this way?

PayPal is the biggest payment gateway in the world that handles probably more successful transactions a day than some do in a month.

This is unlikely a problem with PayPal.

There was someone here having difficulty recently but this was a problem with their bank. Your bank are unlikely to admit the problem is on their end.

Thanks for the reply Yorick, I don't think Issue is from the Bank Side as I had tried making payments with login as well as with out logging into Paypal Account with some 7-8 credit/debit card(Visa, Mastercard & American Express)

Problem is either at Xenforo Side or Paypal side and both of them are denying for any issues from their side. Its becoming sad for me :(

Yes definitely try with a different browser.

Also, if you clear your current browser cache there should be an option to use PayPal as a guest (even if it detects you already have a PayPal account). I wonder if you will have any more luck this way?

tried making payments without login too but in that case I already have lost more than 10 $ but unable to become successful in making payment.

Use the Contact Us Form about payment issues.

Also, have you tried clicking Continue once getting to your invoice page?

Already had a long E-Mail communication with Xenforo Support team, but they are helpless and not able to solve this issue. :(

Have tried more than 30 times clicking on Continue link but I am getting an infinite loop between the two images posted above.

To me it sounds like paypal can not verify the payment, or something goes wrong with some communication. Have you tried transferring $140 to your paypal account, then use them as payment?

There is some risk to this though, if it fails, you will not be able to reclaim your money without paying a paypal fee.

To me it sounds like paypal can not verify the payment, or something goes wrong with some communication. Have you tried transferring $140 to your paypal account, then use them as payment?

There is some risk to this though, if it fails, you will not be able to reclaim your money without paying a paypal fee.

Account is Verified . Check this :
oMOJj.png

And Unfortunately as per Indian Regulation, One cannot add funds in his/her Paypal account. One can directly make payments using attached Credit/Debit Card.

Also, This is the status of my payment :(

1f2ej.png

Top Bottom