Unable to Make Payment via Paypal for purchasing Xenforo !!

RockyR

Hi,

I am from India. Since last one week I am trying to purchase a Xenforo License , but Paypal is playing hectic and not completing my purchase.

Even after long E-Mail discussion with Xenforo Customer Support, they are not able to help me out and referred the community forum.

So, can someone help and guide me what could be the possible ways. :cry:

I already had created a Paypal Account & Status is Verified.

Do you receive any sort of error at all or does the payment simply "complete" and then show up as "pending" ?

This is the error I am getting while purchasing via Xenforo
LL6lw.png

While paying via Paypal, didn't got any error msg and it gets swapping between the 2 Windows mentioned in http://xenforo.com/community/thread...pal-for-purchasing-xenforo.31757/#post-363281

This is the error I am getting while purchasing via Xenforo
LL6lw.png

While paying via Paypal, didn't got any error msg and it gets swapping between the 2 Windows mentioned in http://xenforo.com/community/thread...pal-for-purchasing-xenforo.31757/#post-363281

It just sounds like the callback handler from the merchant (ie, XenForo) isn't handling your payment well. Really hard to tell what's going on without being able to look at any logs. I'm assuming Ashley has been the one handling your request, IMO Kier or Mike would have to take a look at the actual logs to see what's going wrong.

Hey Rocky

Sorry to hear about your problem. I am from India and I make regular purchases from Paypal without issue. I had purchased XF way back when it was on a one day discount sale over a year ago so can't tell you if there's anything currently wrong with XF and Paypal.

If all else fails you can PC me and I may be able to purchase a license for you if you can trust me enough and pay me the funds in an online bank transfer. You can pc me if interested.

Regards

Hey Rocky

Sorry to hear about your problem. I am from India and I make regular purchases from Paypal without issue. I had purchased XF way back when it was on a one day discount sale over a year ago so can't tell you if there's anything currently wrong with XF and Paypal.

If all else fails you can PC me and I may be able to purchase a license for you if you can trust me enough and pay me the funds in an online bank transfer. You can pc me if interested.

Regards
That's incredibly nice of you Sadik ;)

Hey Rocky

Regards

Yes Bro, I won't mind trusting you dear. Instead I am glad you came out to help me with such a great heart. Just tell me what is PC ?? I didn't get that .

Top Bottom