1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unable to log-in to purchase add-ons

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by Emil JaBo, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Emil JaBo

Emil JaBo Active Member

I am trying to buy an add-on (Sticky Thread Order), but when I click the "add to cart" button it says that I need to be logged in to do that. When I try and log in with my XenForo account details it says: The requested user '?????' could not be found.

I'm pretty sure I have purchased add-ons this way before. Do I need a separate log-in account for the XenMods section of the site? If not why am I unable to log-in?

2. Lindal_Oronar

Lindal_Oronar Well-Known Member

Daniel Hood likes this.
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

To clarify, this is another site which is completely unrelated to and not affiliated with XenForo.

All paid add-ons listed in the Resource Manager are from third parties.
  4. Emil JaBo

Emil JaBo Active Member

Ok, thanks guys for clarifying the situation. I did have a niggling feeling that it might be something different given the hassle I was having trying to log-in. I just thought it was affiliated because of it's carbon copy look to the XenForo community site. :)
  5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

It uses the default style.
  6. Emil JaBo

Emil JaBo Active Member

Yes indeed.
  7. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

There are plans to change the theme in the very near future. Sorry for the confusion.
    Emil JaBo likes this.