Browser issue Unable To Download Addons on iPad Pro

KensonPlays

Affected version
Every time I try downloading an addon, it doesn’t matter which one, I keep getting the following error message. Because of this, some days I am unable to update an addon on my XF install. If this is a known bug, sorry, been on mobile all day.

Attachments

• 8D5A8CF0-6F5C-4368-8167-3F6B2F4D76C9.webp
    8D5A8CF0-6F5C-4368-8167-3F6B2F4D76C9.webp
    17 KB · Views: 23
What iOS version is your iPad on? And have you tried downloading it on Safari.
I have Safari disabled since it does not sync with Chrome on desktop. I am on iOS 11.3. Just updated last night, but it hasn’t worked ever since I renewed my XF license a couple months ago.

I can try temporarily turning off the restrictions I set to disable Safari and try there, but that’s all I’d use it for, if it works.

EDIT: Works in Safari, but I do not like it for the fact the Windows version of Safari, IMO, sucks. No extensions for the sites I most commonly use (streaming site Mixer has a chat extension that doesn’t exist on Firefox or Safari).

I have an iPad Pro. I was wondering what are the steps and programs to use it as a pc to ftp files to server ? And so on?

Reason I ask as it would be easier for me when relaxing in bed I can still work ?

I have Safari disabled since it does not sync with Chrome on desktop. I am on iOS 11.3. Just updated last night, but it hasn’t worked ever since I renewed my XF license a couple months ago.

I can try temporarily turning off the restrictions I set to disable Safari and try there, but that’s all I’d use it for, if it works.

EDIT: Works in Safari, but I do not like it for the fact the Windows version of Safari, IMO, sucks. No extensions for the sites I most commonly use (streaming site Mixer has a chat extension that doesn’t exist on Firefox or Safari).
You could download it to google drive.

This seems to have been a Chrome issue. I've looked into it a few times and noticed similar reports from other Chrome users.

Interestingly, as I have access to Chrome Beta on iOS I do tend to test this occasionally with each new release, and I think they've fixed it.

The next version of Chrome is going to be a fairly huge change with a different UI and other improvements, including a slightly less clunky interface for downloads, as pictured below:

IMG_9A6CFC0611E8-1.webp

So we'll call this fixed. Just watch out for the next version.

Top Bottom