XF 1.4 Unable to delete Thread Prefix

Liam W

in memoriam 1998-2020
This error comes up after submitting the confirmation overlay:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '17,11' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Liam W, A moment ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_thre...', Array)
#3 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/ThreadPrefix.php(152): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_thread', Array, 'prefix_id = 14')
#4 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1779): XenForo_DataWriter_ThreadPrefix->_postDelete()
#5 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(1019): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
#6 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/ThreadPrefix.php(179): XenForo_Controller->_deleteData('XenForo_DataWri...', 'prefix_id', 'admin.php?threa...')
#7 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_ThreadPrefix->actionDelete()
#8 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#9 /home/xfliam/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#10 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(72) "https://xf-liam.com/admin.php?thread-prefixes/admincp-firewall.14/delete"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["thread-prefixes/admincp-firewall_14/delete"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(2) {
["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

The same error occurs on all prefixes, and it occurred with listeners disabled.

Liam

Have you ever installed any other add-on that dealt with prefixes (like the one that allowed the use of two prefixes)? If so, and you removed that one, it may not have performed a clean uninstall.
I just created several test prefixes and deleted them without problem.

Ah, I forgot about the multi prefix add-on I have installed.

Strangely, it is still installed... I'll go an get in touch with the author... Which I've forgotten.

Liam

Top Bottom