1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Unable to delete Thread Prefix

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Liam W, Feb 1, 2015.

1. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

This error comes up after submitting the confirmation overlay:

Error Info
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Truncated incorrect DOUBLE value: '17,11' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Generated By: Liam W, A moment ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(632): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('UPDATE `xf_thre...', Array)
    #3 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter/ThreadPrefix.php(152): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update('xf_thread', Array, 'prefix_id = 14')
    #4 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1779): XenForo_DataWriter_ThreadPrefix->_postDelete()
    #5 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/XenForo/Controller.php(1019): XenForo_DataWriter->delete()
    #6 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/ThreadPrefix.php(179): XenForo_Controller->_deleteData('XenForo_DataWri...', 'prefix_id', 'admin.php?threa...')
    #7 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerAdmin_ThreadPrefix->actionDelete()
    #8 /home/xfliam/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #9 /home/xfliam/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #10 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(72) "https://xf-liam.com/admin.php?thread-prefixes/admincp-firewall.14/delete"
    ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["thread-prefixes/admincp-firewall_14/delete"] => string(0) ""
    ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    The same error occurs on all prefixes, and it occurred with listeners disabled.

2. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

Have you ever installed any other add-on that dealt with prefixes (like the one that allowed the use of two prefixes)? If so, and you removed that one, it may not have performed a clean uninstall.
    I just created several test prefixes and deleted them without problem.
  3. Liam W

Liam W Well-Known Member

Ah, I forgot about the multi prefix add-on I have installed.

Strangely, it is still installed... I'll go an get in touch with the author... Which I've forgotten.

4. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

@Daniel Hood, if it's the one I'm thinking of.
    Daniel Hood and Liam W like this.
  5. Daniel Hood

Daniel Hood Well-Known Member

I'm out of town for the weekend but I'll address this on Monday or Tuesday.
    Liam W and Tracy Perry like this.