Not a bug Unable to delete/revert custom template.

mjda

I have a custom template called 'tcz_ad_topad' that cannot be reverted in the default style, or deleted in the master style. In attempting to find the problem, I recreated another template called 'test_ad_topad' and got the same results. Evidently, it has something to do with the '_ad_topad' portion.

I'm using 1.2.0 Beta 4.

I should also mention that I am able to delete/revert the same templates on my live site, which is running 1.1.4.

I've been messing around with this for a while and am still unable to figure out what the problem is. I am able to rename the template and remove it, as long as I remove the phrase 'topad' from the template. If the phrase 'topad' is anywhere in the template name, I'm unable to revert or delete the template. I guess it has something to do with the phrase 'topad', for whatever reason.

Note: The phrase has to be alone ('topad_blah', 'topad', 'blah_topad'). If it is combined with other letters ('topadblah_blah', blahtopad_blah'), I can remove/revert the template.

I just tried on a regular style and the master style and was unable to reproduce it, it did actually delete it:

1.webp
2.webp
3.webp

I just tried on a regular style and the master style and was unable to reproduce it, it did actually delete it:

Thanks for the reply. Since you said it didn't happen to you it made me start to dig even more for a cause. Well, I found it, and I now feel like an idiot. It was Adblock Plus blocking the popup because I didn't have my test domain added to the exempt list. I'm not sure how I didn't catch this before. I guess when it worked on my live site and not on the test site I just automatically assumed it was the Beta version and it never crossed my mind it could be anything else.

Anyways, this one is not a bug. The only problem here is me thinking inside the box. ;)

Top Bottom